We offer a 4 session introduction to creating with clay – up to 2 hours per session for £50.
The cost includes clay, use of tools, glaze and firings as well as tuition. Alternatively you can pay £15 at each session you attend.
- Session 1: Roll the clay – making a heart pot, hankerchief bowl etc.
- Session 2: Pinch the clay – making a pinch pot or two or three and turning some into a dragon, animal, bird, stem vase etc.
- Session 3: Coil the clay – making a jug, vase, cup etc.
- Session 4: Glaze your creations
Additional weeks charged at studio rate: £12 for one two hour session or £45 per month (4 x 2 hour sessions)
You can join sessions as follows attending one or more sessions per week:
- Wednesday morning 10:30 – 12:30,
- Wednesday evening 19:30 – 21:30,
- Thursday afternoon 13:00 -15:00
- Saturday morning 10:30 – 12:30
N.B. Your creations need to dry and have an initial firing before they can be glazed in Session 4.
Contact us for more information or to book sessions
Contact us if you would prefer to attend at an different time let us know and we will see what can be arranged!